Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Happy Tuesday!

It's been over a week since I last posted but what a crazy week.  We went to Lajitas, TX on the trike for the weekend of the 18-20 with a few of our friends. Then back home to get ready for the papercrafting class I teach on Wed. at the Senior Circle. Then home to get ready for the weekend retreat at Black River, it was 25-27.

At Black River I worked on a football album for a friend in Odessa, her son plays for the Giants in one of the elementary schools there.  They have a banquet at the end of the season with a silent auction and she wanted an album for that.  The album turned out really cute, I will post pictures after she sees it for the first time.

We had a great weekend retreat at Black River, I completed as much of the football album as possible while helping some friends complete a complicated album they were wanting to make. All three did an awesome job.  I can't wait to see how they decorate and embellish their albums. 

I hope to post again soon but for now I need to get ready for my class tomorrow. If anyone is interested, I teach a papercrafting class every Wed. 9:00am to 1:00pm at the Senior Circle on Bonita St.  We make albums, learn new techniques, how to use tools and other things in the papercrafting world.

I hope everyone has an awesome week.
Hugs,
Delo



 

No comments:

Post a Comment