Saturday, October 12, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102 Day 1 Tags

I haven't posted like I was intending to, there has been too much going on and I am not finished with all of the tags, but I wanted to post some close-ups of Day 1 tags.

I really have enjoyed learning all of the new techniques. Hopefully there will be a CC103 in the future.

This is a technique that I love. I never would have used all of these products together if not for CC102.
 
Love the look of this and will probably use this technique in some of my albums. This will make a wonderful background.

I can't wait to try this on some of the journaling booklets I put in my albums.  I think this is awesome.

This is probably my favorite technique for Day 1.  I can see so many uses for this. My mind is just running wild.

I hope everyone has a safe holiday weekend.

Hugs,
Delo


 

No comments:

Post a Comment