Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Creative Chemistry 102

I am taking the CC102 follow up to CC101 last year.  I love these on-line classes, you have lifetime access to them once you sign up. Here is a link to the website if you are interested in taking these classes.   http://www.onlinecardclasses.com/

I am finished with tags for Day 1 and Day 2 and wanted to post some pictures.

 
These are the tags from Day 1. I love learning new techniques from Tim Holtz, he is so creative and talented.
 
 
 
These are the tags from Day 2. This is a full week class and I can't wait to try all the other techniques.  I took a class with Tim Holtz at CHA in Jan. and he is one of the most amazing artists.
 
I am going to try to post every day through this class. So maybe I will be in the habit of posting and not let my blog go for so long.
 
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week.
 
Hugs,
Delo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment