Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween


Happy Halloween to everyone.  This is one of my favorite days of the year, today you can be anything or anyone you want to be and it is OK.  I don't decorate or dress up for Halloween like I used to but it is still a fun day.

Class at the Senior Circle was fun yesterday and everyone seemed to accomplish a lot of what they were working on. Next week we will be back to the day planner and I think most everyone will complete that.  For the remainder of the year I think we will just meet and work on projects everyone is trying to finish and not start a new album until the first of 2014. WOW! What happened to 2013?

Today I will be working on finishing the football album I have started and hopefully complete it.

I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Halloween!
Hugs,
Delo

No comments:

Post a Comment