Saturday, June 16, 2012

My first week!

Today I finished the first week at my new store, Behind the Turquoise Door.  It was a great week and I am looking forward to many, many more weeks of doing this.  I completed four cards this week and have a new album started, I hope to finish this album next week. 

I have set my first Copic coloring class for Mon., July 9 during the day (I haven't decided the time yet),  I will repeat this class on Thur., July 12 at 5:30 pm if there is enough interest in having an evening class.  The image on the card will be very easy to complete and does not take many markers.



If you are interested in learning to use Copic markers or card making come by Behind the Turquoise Door at 121 S. Canal Ste. B (between 10 am and 6 pm) or call 575-706-3447 to sign-up, or just drop by and see the cards for upcoming card classes.

Hope everyone has a safe Father's Day and to all Dads, Happy Father's Day!!

Hugs,
Delo

No comments:

Post a Comment