Monday, June 18, 2012

First class supply list


The first Copic class at Behind the Turquoise Door will be on Monday, July 9 at 11:00 am , I will also teach the same class on Thurs., July 12 at 5:30 pm.  
 
You will need the 8 Copic markers listed here for the class:
YG63 Pea Green, E47 Dark Brown,  RV95 Baby Blossoms, Y35 Maize
E23 Hazelnut, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5,  E43 Dull Ivory, 0 Colorless Blender

I will provide the stamped image, the base for the card, the sentiment and the ribbon (it may be different than what is pictured).

You will need to bring scissors, pop dots, adhesive (ATG or tape), inks if you want to distress the card.

Please sign up early so I can get the markers you need ordered. I will need at least 2 weeks to order markers to be certain they will arrive before the class. I require one-half of the price down to order.
Markers are $6.25 each and the cost of the class will be $10.00
For each marker bought at Behind the Turquoise Door, you will receive a $0.75 credit for the cost of the class.

If you have any questions, please give me a call at 575-706-3447 or come by Behind the Turquoise Door at 121 S. Canal Ste. B.
Hugs,
Delo

No comments:

Post a Comment